I make large (really large) web services. My primary task is to make them robust (but I also go for easy-to-use). Thread concurrency? That's the easy stuff. I'm talking about large-scale distributed systems.
I also love, love, love a good data structure.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '14 at 19:34
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 261 261 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Academia 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 216 216 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 213 213 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 Are static fields open for garbage collection?
- 50 Are there any Fake File System frameworks for Java?
- 36 insert if not exists oracle
- 31 @GuardedBy annotation with java.util.concurrent.locks.ReadWriteLock
- 30 Go Error Handling Techniques
- 18 Attempt at understanding the double-dispatch pattern
- 18 Should I never use primitive types again?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 20 '14