argonaut: A person who is engaged in a dangerous but potentially rewarding quest.
Great Cacapon, WV
Member for 9 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 '14 at 3:41
- Stack Overflow 7.4k 7.4k 99 gold badges5353 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 667 667 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 Grouping functions (tapply, by, aggregate) and the *apply family
- 86 Why are loops slow in R?
- 78 Why would you `cat /dev/null > /var/log/messages`?
- 68 Use tryCatch skip to next value of loop upon error?
- 54 What is a lambda (function)?
- 50 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 42 Can I download CTAN packages from the command-line? (Ubuntu)
- View more network posts →