I graduated with a PhD in theoretical computer science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I now work in industry as a software engineer. To see what I am up to, visit my LinkedIn page.
- TeX - LaTeX 4.7k 4.7k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.6k 1.6k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 511 511 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 How to get Beamer Math to look like Article Math
- 88 How to center text without adding space AND not altering alignment of surrounding text?
- 62 Point Renderings Slightly Off in Mathematica
- 37 Sort lists according to the order of another
- 35 align vs equation
- 29 When does "X is NP-complete" imply "#X is #P-complete"?
- 22 Complexity of Tensor Rank over an Infinite Field
- View more network posts →