I graduated with a PhD in theoretical computer science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I now work in industry as a software engineer. You can follow me around the internet by starting with my about.me page.
- TeX - LaTeX 4.8k 4.8k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.6k 1.6k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 511 511 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 How to get Beamer Math to look like Article Math
- 90 How to center text without adding space AND not altering alignment of surrounding text?
- 62 Point Renderings Slightly Off in Mathematica
- 38 Sort lists according to the order of another
- 35 align vs equation
- 29 When does "X is NP-complete" imply "#X is #P-complete"?
- 22 Complexity of Tensor Rank over an Infinite Field
- View more network posts →