Steven C. Howell
As a PhD physicist, I am a a versatile, proven, science based, data driven problem solver. In my day-to-day work, I build, adapt, and implement novel tools and strategies to solve complex data-driven problems. I have studied the structure of biological molecules using advanced experimental and computational methods. I designed and developed a Markov chain Monte Carlo algorithm for simulating B-DNA structure which was featured on the cover of the Journal of Computational Chemistry. Additionally, in the past 5 years I have communicated the results from complex scientific studies in 8 published peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 77 gold badges4444 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Ask Different 888 888 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 625 625 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 381 381 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 262 262 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Conda environments not showing up in Jupyter Notebook
- 71 How do I select which GPU to run a job on?
- 43 How do I remap a key in macOS Sierra, e.g., Right Alt to Right Control?
- 40 How do I select which GPU to run a job on?
- 38 Can I access python variables within a `%%bash` or `%%script` ipython notebook cell?
- 38 Copy upper triangle to lower triangle in a python matrix
- 37 How do I remap a key in macOS Sierra, e.g., Right Alt to Right Control?
- View more network posts →