Steven C. Howell
As a PhD physicist, I am a a versatile, proven, science based, data driven problem solver. In my day-to-day work, I build, adapt, and implement novel tools and strategies to solve complex data-driven problems. I have studied the structure of biological molecules using advanced experimental and computational methods. I designed and developed a Markov chain Monte Carlo algorithm for simulating B-DNA structure which was featured on the cover of the Journal of Computational Chemistry. Additionally, in the past 5 years I have communicated the results from complex scientific studies in 8 published peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 88 gold badges4545 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 820 820 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Server Fault 421 421 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 417 417 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 Conda environments not showing up in Jupyter Notebook
- 81 How do I select which GPU to run a job on?
- 47 How do I remap a key in macOS Sierra, e.g., Right Alt to Right Control?
- 45 How do I select which GPU to run a job on?
- 44 Copy upper triangle to lower triangle in a python matrix
- 43 Can I access python variables within a `%%bash` or `%%script` ipython notebook cell?
- 43 How do I remap a key in macOS Sierra, e.g., Right Alt to Right Control?
- View more network posts →