Steven C. Howell
As a PhD physicist, I am a a versatile, proven, science based, data driven problem solver. In my day-to-day work, I build, adapt, and implement novel tools and strategies to solve complex data-driven problems. I have studied the structure of biological molecules using advanced experimental and computational methods. I designed and developed a Markov chain Monte Carlo algorithm for simulating B-DNA structure which was featured on the cover of the Journal of Computational Chemistry. Additionally, in the past 5 years I have communicated the results from complex scientific studies in 8 published peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Ask Different 808 808 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 600 600 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 371 371 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 257 257 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 Conda environments not showing up in Jupyter Notebook
- 64 How do I select which GPU to run a job on?
- 39 How do I remap a key in macOS Sierra, e.g., Right Alt to Right Control?
- 34 How do I select which GPU to run a job on?
- 33 Copy upper triangle to lower triangle in a python matrix
- 33 How do I remap a key in macOS Sierra, e.g., Right Alt to Right Control?
- 32 Can I access python variables within a `%%bash` or `%%script` ipython notebook cell?
- View more network posts →