IT jack of all trades. Right now I'm doing data science and refactoring code for an FRMI research group.
I specialize in python, C++, matlab, and various scientific computation and linuxy things.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '17 at 21:21
- Stack Overflow 9.5k 9.5k 88 gold badges4242 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.7k 7.7k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 658 How do I grep for multiple patterns with pattern having a pipe character?
- 354 How to start a background process in Python?
- 68 Shoe-themed race or class features
- 51 How can I diff a single file with magit?
- 44 What symmetry causes the Runge-Lenz vector to be conserved?
- 43 Are all electrons identical?
- 41 Does the sun rotate?
- View more network posts →