- Chess 10.2k 10.2k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 535 535 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- User Experience 155 155 1212 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 123 123 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 What does "+-" mean in algebraic notation?
- 22 Struggling to improve past beginner level
- 22 How do you hold a draw with a knight against a rook?
- 20 Strategy in Isolated Queen Pawn Positions
- 20 Can playing blindfold chess be learned or is it a natural skill?
- 20 Checkmate with two knights?
- 20 Implementing subtype of a subtype in type/subtype design pattern with mutually exclusive subclasses
- View more network posts →