Johannes Schaub - litb
I'm a C++ programmer, interested in linux, compilers and toolchains and generally the embedded software stack.
- How does
- Injected class name and constructor lookup weirdness
What happens when
op T*are both there.
- Where to put "template" and "typename" on dependent names (now also covers C++11)
- Undefined behavior and sequence points
Member for 9 years, 1 month
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '18 at 21:07
- Stack Overflow 420.9k 420.9k 106106 gold badges799799 silver badges11251125 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 966 966 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 806 806 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- German Language 596 596 33 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 4573 The Definitive C++ Book Guide and List
- 1114 How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 1078 Where and why do I have to put the "template" and "typename" keywords?
- 1007 How to convert a std::string to const char* or char*?
- 765 Iteration over std::vector: unsigned vs signed index variable
- 616 How to get the last value of an ArrayList
- 545 Is double square brackets [[ ]] preferable over single square brackets [ ] in Bash?
- View more network posts →