Johannes Schaub - litb
I'm a C++ programmer, interested in linux, compilers and toolchains and generally the embedded software stack.
- How does
- Injected class name and constructor lookup weirdness
What happens when
op T*are both there.
- Where to put "template" and "typename" on dependent names (now also covers C++11)
- Undefined behavior and sequence points
Member for 9 years, 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '18 at 21:07
- Stack Overflow 449k 449k 110110 gold badges825825 silver badges11431143 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- German Language 1k 1k 44 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 981 981 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 4940 The Definitive C++ Book Guide and List
- 1259 How do I split a string on a delimiter in Bash?
- 1175 Where and why do I have to put the "template" and "typename" keywords?
- 1067 How to convert a std::string to const char* or char*?
- 820 Iteration over std::vector: unsigned vs signed index variable
- 699 How to get the last value of an ArrayList
- 617 Is double square brackets [[ ]] preferable over single square brackets [ ] in Bash?
- View more network posts →