staff specialist, composition systems, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI
maintainer of AMS-LaTeX, AMS-TeX, and AMSFonts bug/request lists, at email@example.com
TeX Users Group, founding board member; editor, TUGboat
former TeX entomologist (bug collector) for Donald Knuth's Computers & Typesetting, until 31 December 2014
symbol collector for the STIX project, and conduit to Unicode for math symbols
NOTE: answers to questions will be posted in lowercase unless i am answering in an official capacity for my employer. The reasons are given in the last item in an interview on the TeX Users Group web site.
Providence, RI, USA
Member for 8 years, 3 months
559 profile views
Last seen 11 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 116 No hyphen for a word
- 108 \dots versus \ldots - is there a difference?
- 105 LaTeX vs Word; improvements of LaTeX over the years
- 91 Typesetting before TeX and computers?
- 67 How can I set the page number to any needed value?
- 63 Non italic text in theorems, definitions, examples
- 56 how to suppress "Underfull \vbox (badness 10000) ... while \output is active"?
- View more network posts →