staff specialist, composition systems, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI
maintainer of AMS-LaTeX, AMS-TeX, and AMSFonts bug/request lists, at email@example.com
TeX Users Group, founding board member; editor, TUGboat
former TeX entomologist (bug collector) for Donald Knuth's Computers & Typesetting, until 31 December 2014
symbol collector for the STIX project, and conduit to Unicode for math symbols
NOTE: answers to questions will be posted in lowercase unless i am answering in an official capacity for my employer. The reasons are given in the last item in an interview on the TeX Users Group web site.
Top Network Posts
- 115No hyphen for a word
- 108\dots versus \ldots - is there a difference?
- 105LaTeX vs Word; improvements of LaTeX over the years
- 91Typesetting before TeX and computers?
- 67How can I set the page number to any needed value?
- 63Non italic text in theorems, definitions, examples
- 55how to suppress "Underfull \vbox (badness 10000) ... while \output is active"?
- View more network posts →