Ph.D. Student at Edinburgh working on higher category theory and arithmetic topology.
E-mail (replace [*] with @): harry.gindi [*] ed.ac.edu
In-progress (and abandoned) papers at http://github.com/fpqc
Member for 9 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '18 at 2:27
Top network posts
- 98 Slick proof?: A vector space has the same dimension as its dual if and only if it is finite dimensional
- 95 Why should one still teach Riemann integration?
- 51 Reductio ad absurdum or the contrapositive?
- 45 "Algebraic" topologies like the Zariski topology?
- 44 Mathematical explanation of the failure to quantize gravity naively
- 40 What interesting/nontrivial results in Algebraic geometry require the existence of universes?
- 38 Applications of the Chinese remainder theorem
- View more network posts →