Mathematician. Studied maths and physics. Previous Computer scientist.
Interested in low-dimensional topology, geometric topology, algebraic topology, knot theory and theoretical computer science. Currently working on analysis in metric spaces and geometric group theory.
I like to program IoT devices and retro computers and do some reverse-engineering.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 '15 at 14:33
- Mathematics 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Area 51 602 602 88 bronze badges
- Physics 355 355 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 274 274 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 246 246 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 What are some things we can prove they must exist, but have no idea what they are?
- 45 Extension of Schrödinger's cat thought experiment
- 34 Open mathematical questions for which we really, really have no idea what the answer is
- 12 Most moka pots don't work on my induction stove. How can I still use them?
- 9 Are $\emptyset$ and $X$ closed, open or clopen?
- 8 Standard example where Jacobson radical not equal nilradical
- 7 Topological spaces with unknown fundamental group
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 14 '15