I am a mathematician by profession and quite a long-time (since around 1995 – as of now , this means more than half of my life) TeX user by hobby.
I started with plain TeX, and much later (in the early 2000s) moved to LaTeX; I still use plain TeX occasionally (and when writing LaTeX classes/packages). Quite recently I also started to use ConTeXt.
I am a heavy Emacs user, though still a newbie – I started in 2001.
I have a blog about (among others) TeX and friends, located at http://mbork.pl/Content_AND_Presentation.
- TeX - LaTeX 13k 13k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Emacs 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematica 929 929 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 559 559 11 gold badge55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Does anybody know a good source of (free) ornaments, decorations, frames, backgrounds etc.?
- 48 How to replace an element of an alist?
- 47 Are \choose and \align incompatible?
- 45 Moving to LaTeX3 for package authors
- 45 How to teach personal accounting to an 8-year-old
- 44 Are \( and \) preferable to dollar signs for math mode?
- 43 What are the ways to position things absolutely on the page?
- View more network posts →