I am a mathematician by profession and quite a long-time (since around 1995 – as of now , this means more than half of my life) TeX user by hobby.
I started with plain TeX, and much later (in the early 2000s) moved to LaTeX; I still use plain TeX occasionally (and when writing LaTeX classes/packages). Quite recently I also started to use ConTeXt.
I am a heavy Emacs user, though still a newbie – I started in 2001.
I have a blog about (among others) TeX and friends, located at http://mbork.pl/Content_AND_Presentation.
Member for 8 years
19 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 at 5:13
Top network posts
- 56 Does anybody know a good source of (free) ornaments, decorations, frames, backgrounds etc.?
- 45 How to teach personal accounting to an 8-year-old
- 40 What are the ways to position things absolutely on the page?
- 40 Moving to LaTeX3 for package authors
- 35 What free math font could/should accompany Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum?
- 34 Are \choose and \align incompatible?
- 34 How to replace an element of an alist?
- View more network posts →