- Stack Overflow 7.7k 7.7k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 237 237 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 223 223 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 191 191 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 D3.js force directed graph, reduce edge crossings by making edges repel each other
- 29 How can I add textures to my bars and wedges?
- 24 when scaling an element with css3 scale, it becomes pixelated until just after the animation is complete. I'm animating an element with a border
- 22 How do i resize the contents of a QScrollArea as more widgets are placed inside
- 19 Python/OpenCV: Computing a depth map from stereo images
- 18 What is the pythonic way to loop through two arrays at the same time?
- 16 Error using cv2.findContours(), with python
- View more network posts →