- Stack Overflow 9.4k 9.4k 2828 gold badges8888 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 372 372 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Skeptics 360 360 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 225 Is there a difference between `continue` and `pass` in a for loop in python?
- 120 What is the best way to exit a function (which has no return value) in python before the function ends (e.g. a check fails)?
- 112 How to grant remote access permissions to mysql server for user?
- 107 How does numpy.histogram() work?
- 78 How to normalize a 2-dimensional numpy array in python less verbose?
- 75 How to implement the --verbose or -v option into a script?
- 62 How to elegantly check the existence of an object/instance/variable and simultaneously assign it to variable if it exists in python?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.