Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 '15 at 3:17
- Stack Overflow 43.8k 43.8k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 How to explain buffer overflow to a layman
- 118 '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- 105 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 83 Why does the following script delete itself?
- 74 What makes Let's Encrypt secure?
- 74 To compare UUID, can I use == or have to use UUID.equals(UUID)?
- 68 Why not call nullptr NULL?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '19