- MathOverflow 13.6k 13.6k 3434 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 12.5k 12.5k 3232 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 297 297 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Poker 246 246 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 If a unitsquare is partitioned into 101 triangles, is the area of one at least 1%?
- 44 Can we color Z^+ with n colors such that a, 2a, ..., na all have different colors for all a?
- 33 Is there a finite family of functions such that the max of any two functions can be dominated by a third?
- 32 Does LOGLOG = NLOGLOG?
- 30 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 30 Does every bipartite graph with 512 edges have an induced subgraph with 256 edges?
- 29 Can we not output the Kolmogorov complexity?
- View more network posts →