If you want to communicate with me, please, sent me an email (my address is mentioned at my web page).
I am maintainer of Czech/Slovak support for TeX more than 20 years (
cspsfonts etc.). My credo is: simplicity is power. This is a reason why I never supported LaTeX, because it implements simple features by complicated macros. I prefer to teach the users how TeX works inside. This is more valuable than to say: use some complicated package as blackbox.
My last project is called OpTeX. It implements most of LaTeX features by simple macros. There are features not supported in LaTeX too: index and bibliography sorted in OpTeX without the need to use any external program.
I wrote many texts for Czech users including two free available books TeX for pragmatics and TeXbook inside out. The first one is for beginners, the second one is for programmers and gives a complete overview of TeX internals written in exactly language. These books are very demanded by Czech TeX users.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
196 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 at 5:53
Top network posts
- 53 Soviet Union Postal-code-style digits in Latex
- 46 Is there a \ding symbol for a house?
- 43 Smartphone symbol for pdfLaTeX
- 37 Date format: YYYY-MM-DD
- 33 LaTeX vs Word; improvements of LaTeX over the years
- 30 How to make a "krul" (unofficial Dutch symbol for OK)
- 30 When should one use \begingroup instead of \bgroup?
- View more network posts →