PhD and MS from MIT and BS from Stanford, all in chemical engineering. r/science moderator. Interested in emerging technologies, batteries, ML and AI.
Top network posts
- 509 How do I install Python 3.6 using apt-get?
- 297 How to find which version of TensorFlow is installed in my system?
- 131 netstat or alternative in docker ubuntu server 16.04 container
- 58 Emacs 25 on Ubuntu 16.10?
- 47 Is `sudo pip install` still a broken practice?
- 44 Remove Spotify pop-up notification when a song starts
- 41 Should I report an old bug that is still present?
- View more network posts →