Gabriel C. Drummond-Cole
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '18 at 14:01
- MathOverflow 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 493 493 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Korean Language 419 419 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Academia 352 352 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 169 169 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 can another topology be given to $\mathbb R$ so it has the same continuous maps $\mathbb R\rightarrow \mathbb R$?
- 27 What polygons can be shrunk into themselves?
- 27 A professor may have stolen an idea I discussed with him: how to proceed?
- 18 Removing pawns - the game
- 16 Reference for an unbiased definition of a symmetric monoidal category
- 13 Are colors interchangeable
- 10 What is the natural way to refer to in-laws of an unexpected gender?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 22 '14