I enjoy writing small utilities for various things I do regularly on my Linux boxes - I've cleaned up some of them and placed them as Gists for use.
Check out my GitHub IO Page for a more up-to-date summary of what I've been doing lately.
Southern Pines, NC
Member for 9 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 29 '16 at 19:29
- Super User 4k 4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 873 873 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 515 515 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 233 233 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Obtain kernel config from currently running Linux system?
- 40 Vim - Get Current Directory
- 23 Is it OK to copy (not clone) a git repository using basic Unix commands?
- 21 How to add more commands to Git Bash?
- 19 How can I copy a (big) directory over another changing only the files that differ?
- 15 Solving "Who owns the Zebra" programmatically?
- 13 Multiline Header/Footer?
- View more network posts →