- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Code Review 263 263 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 208 208 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Super User 182 182 99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 175 175 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 What does the "yield from" syntax do in asyncio and how is it different from "await"
- 12 Purpose of bare copper perimiters on HF PCBs
- 11 Click and pylint
- 10 How do I ensure parameter is correct type in Python?
- 9 Why are accelerometers (and other MEMS devices) so rarely integrated into components?
- 9 How to pass a python list of URLs to a Django template and make them clickable?
- 9 Going to the parent directory of a file with cd?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 11 '15