jknappen - Reinstate Monica
My pronouns are:
- er, ihm, ihn, sein, sich (German, my native language)
- he, him, him, his, his, himself (English)
- is, eius, ei, eum, eo (Latin)
- li, lin (Esperanto)
I'm neither schizophrenic nor a ruling monarch: Do not use "singular they" when talking about me!
Using no pronouns at all is all right.
I am the author of the book "Schnell ans Ziel mit LaTeX2e", Oldenbourg-Verlag München und Wien, 3. Auflage 2009.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 at 13:47
- Linguistics 15.5k 15.5k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages♦ 6.8k 6.8k 1010 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3k 3k 88 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.8k 2.8k 66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 What kind of attack is prevented by Apache2's error code AH02032 ("Hostname provided via SNI and hostname provided via HTTP are different")?
- 54 Why is “ß” not used in Swiss German?
- 40 Are there any scripts which have more than 127 characters?
- 37 Is the Indo-European language family made up?
- 35 Is the "p" in "spin" really a "b"?
- 34 Are Hungarian and Turkish related?
- 29 What if a portal is opened from the Mariana trench to the Sahara desert?
- View more network posts →