Top network posts
- 63 Understanding the Laplace operator conceptually
- 50 Big list of "guided discovery" books
- 34 Book ref. request: "...starting from a mathematically amorphous problem and combining ideas from sources to produce new mathematics..."
- 28 Why are so many of the oldest unsolved problems in mathematics about number theory?
- 26 Is it ethically questionable for me (an undergraduate) to hire "research assistants"?
- 22 Cython: are typed memoryviews the modern way to type numpy arrays?
- 20 TikZ/pgf: Why does `\newline` and `\\` not split text in node?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
7 Am I being too lazy in asking this question? Sep 23 '17