I am a software engineer at Google with a mathematics Ph.D. from the University of Chicago.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
25 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '19 at 3:23
- TeX - LaTeX 18.7k 18.7k 55 gold badges6565 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.9k 6.9k 33 gold badges5656 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 465 465 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 320 320 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 322 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 85 How to make dominoes falling?
- 83 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 77 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 74 Facts from algebraic geometry that are useful to non-algebraic geometers
- 64 Reasons to prefer one large prime over another to approximate characteristic zero
- 51 Why "open immersion" rather than "open embedding"?
- View more network posts →