I am a software engineer at Google with a mathematics Ph.D. from the University of Chicago.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
25 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '19 at 3:23
- TeX - LaTeX 18.6k 18.6k 55 gold badges6464 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges5454 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 465 465 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 231 231 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 319 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 85 How to make dominoes falling?
- 83 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 77 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 74 Facts from algebraic geometry that are useful to non-algebraic geometers
- 53 Reasons to prefer one large prime over another to approximate characteristic zero
- 51 Why "open immersion" rather than "open embedding"?
- View more network posts →