I am a software engineer at Google with a mathematics Ph.D. from the University of Chicago.
- TeX - LaTeX 18.7k 18.7k 55 gold badges6767 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.9k 6.9k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 553 553 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 465 465 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 323 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 87 How to make dominoes falling?
- 83 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 77 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 74 Facts from algebraic geometry that are useful to non-algebraic geometers
- 65 Reasons to prefer one large prime over another to approximate characteristic zero
- 52 Why "open immersion" rather than "open embedding"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.