Major in Languages and Linguistics, currently trying to learn Python and Java... and many other things. I've recently discovered Dropbox and I'm going to use it for my needs! :)
Languages, Movies (Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Tarantino, etc.), Music, 3D Graphics, books and so on.
I like to lurk on other sites' Metas. Meta is fun!
My feature requests:
- Alert a moderator when an answer is improved after a post notice
- Automatically add chat event to the community bulletin (or make it easier)
- Give 10k users the ability to see the total count of flags they've handled
Moderator issues: If you have concerns or want to contact me about my moderation, you can find/ping me either in the Linguistics SE chat room or CL&U chat room; if I'm not there or I'm "idle", just ping me! Please avoid using my personal email for such things. Use the chat rooms.
Languages List Languages with * = learning on my own
Mother Tongue: Italian, Sardinian;
Fluent: English, Spanish;
Less Fluent: French, German, Russian;
Learning: Japanese*, Chinese*, Swedish*, Greek*, Finnish*;
Willing to learn: Welsh, Korean, Dutch, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi [to be continued]
Me gusta el Español.
J'aime le Français.
Deutsch gefällt mir.
Мне нравится Русский язык.
Jag älskar Svenska.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
20 profile views
Last seen Apr 11 '18 at 18:51
- TeX - LaTeX 31.7k 31.7k 55 gold badges5959 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 17k 17k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.3k 9.3k 2121 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Linguistics♦ 8.8k 8.8k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Chinese Language♦ 5.8k 5.8k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Resources for learning Mandarin Chinese
- 88 How to produce a double column document in Latex?
- 79 Has anyone ever drawn a football field in latex?
- 70 The treasure in One Piece is at the end of the Grand Line. But isn't that the same as the beginning?
- 65 Resources for learning Russian
- 62 What does "running in backwards compatibility mode" mean and what should I fix to get rid of it?
- 62 When to use ください (kudasai) or お願いします (onegaishimasu) in requests?
- View more network posts →