- Data Science 8.1k 8.1k 22 gold badges66 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 985 985 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 304 304 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Emacs 289 289 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- German Language 269 269 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 Why does adding a dropout layer in Keras improve machine learning performance, given that dropout suppresses some neurons from the model?
- 14 Is it always better to use the whole dataset to train the final model?
- 11 How does a tiny spider interpret/cope with gravity?
- 9 How to reference source blocks in org text
- 9 How can I do assignments in a list comprehension?
- 9 Keras LSTM with 1D time series
- 9 Multi-dimentional and multivariate Time-Series forecast (RNN/LSTM) Keras
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.