Technical leader and architect with deep expertise in the design of real-time distributed systems that leverage machine learning, distributed intelligence and advanced software architectures for delivering unprecedented performance, reliability and scalability.
Member for 9 years
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 21 '11 at 6:32
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Area 51 836 836 11 gold badge11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 513 513 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 493 493 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computational Science 239 239 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 194 How to construct a std::string from a std::vector<char>?
- 170 How to kill a child process after a given timeout in Bash?
- 41 Kullback–Leibler vs Kolmogorov-Smirnov distance
- 23 Bold sans-serif font in LaTeX
- 18 Scalability of variadic templates
- 18 Why is Verilog not considered a programming language?
- 14 How many chars can be in a char array?
- View more network posts →