- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Politics 620 620 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 445 445 33 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Physics 280 280 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 232 232 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 64 Why is there no process in the United States to remove and re-elect the President?
- 34 Boost PropertyTree: check if child exists
- 28 erase() after performing remove_if()
- 25 If the conservative party is so divided on the (right now) most important topic, why are they not splitting courses?
- 22 are "seekp" & "seekg" interchangeable?
- 17 Is there any reason to pick an odd number for Constitution?
- 16 Does $\det(A + B) = \det(A) + \det(B)$ hold?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 13 '17