Computer Science has become a great part of my life since I was young. At University while studying Computer Engineering, I developed a strong passion for AI, Machine Learning and Robotics and I started implementing in Java and C++ dozens of algorithms I encountered during my studies. Finally I started discovering Mathematical programming field as a way for calculating optimal decisions. While I was ending my Thesis in Computational Game Theory I worked for more than one year programming in C++ for a company in the fields of full flight simulators. Now I'm discovering the Android world while I'm looking around for a real job in the fields of AI or Robotics or Machine learning or Mathematical programming.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 '14 at 11:02
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1818 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 298 298 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 254 254 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 156 156 88 bronze badges
- Computational Science 152 152 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 How to set up unit tests in Unity and fix missing assembly reference error?
- 15 Why doesn't breath condense around poop of flies on the window's glass?
- 13 Is it correct to compare a double to zero if you previously initialized it to zero?
- 12 Copy constructor for abstract class
- 8 Does a Faraday cage block all magnetic field frequencies lower than x?
- 8 Nexus 4 problems when charging
- 8 Problems with whiskers and outliers in boxplot
- View more network posts →