IT professional (computer programmer). BS Computer Science (USA). Recently began graduate program in computer science. Interested in mathematical and theoretical aspects of computer science (in addition to mathematics itself). Plan to study semantics, type theory, functional programming (haskell), computability theory. Plenty of self-study makes it difficult to describe my "mathematical maturity", but I'll go with "advanced undergraduate".
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 11 '15 at 22:25
Top network posts
- 83 How to read a book in mathematics?
- 62 Is there a rational number between any two irrationals?
- 17 "It looks straightforward, but actually it isn't"
- 10 Is there an introduction to probability and statistics that balances frequentist and bayesian views?
- 7 Structural Induction vs Normal (Mathematical) Induction
- 7 What's the motivation to add inner product and wedge product together in geometric product
- 5 What does the Elm "stack" look like for a full application/site?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 11 '15