Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
San Mateo, CA, United States
Member for 9 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '14 at 19:45
- Data Science 9.6k 9.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.6k 5.6k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 What's the proper way to typeset a differential operator?
- 113 Ignoring NaNs with str.contains
- 101 Showing the bibliographic entry in a popup when you hover over the citation key
- 85 I have learned that 1/0 is infinity, why isn't it minus infinity?
- 68 Why do internet companies prefer Java/Python for data scientist job?
- 66 How do you create pull quotes?
- 61 Convert a list of lists into a Pandas Dataframe
- View more network posts →