Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
San Mateo, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '14 at 19:45
- Data Science 9.2k 9.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 2.7k 2.7k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 144 What's the proper way to typeset a differential operator?
- 106 Ignoring NaNs with str.contains
- 98 Showing the bibliographic entry in a popup when you hover over the citation key
- 85 I have learned that 1/0 is infinity, why isn't it minus infinity?
- 67 Why do internet companies prefer Java/Python for data scientist job?
- 65 How do you create pull quotes?
- 49 Convert a list of lists into a Pandas Dataframe
- View more network posts →