I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
- TeX - LaTeX 844.3k 844.3k 105105 gold badges21872187 silver badges35903590 bronze badges
- Mathematics 205.8k 205.8k 1515 gold badges102102 silver badges253253 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 15.6k 15.6k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Code Review 608 608 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 416 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 412 Lengths and when to use them
- 398 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 287 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 248 fontenc vs inputenc
- 236 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 213 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →