I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
- TeX - LaTeX 775.5k 775.5k 9292 gold badges20202020 silver badges33813381 bronze badges
- Mathematics 193.2k 193.2k 1414 gold badges9191 silver badges219219 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 13.4k 13.4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Code Review 598 598 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 392 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 383 Lengths and when to use them
- 382 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 268 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 233 fontenc vs inputenc
- 212 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 189 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →