I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
- TeX - LaTeX 770k 770k 9191 gold badges20112011 silver badges33673367 bronze badges
- Mathematics 192.6k 192.6k 1414 gold badges9191 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 13.1k 13.1k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Code Review 598 598 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 390 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 381 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 379 Lengths and when to use them
- 266 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 230 fontenc vs inputenc
- 212 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 189 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →