I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
- TeX - LaTeX 922.8k 922.8k 118118 gold badges23432343 silver badges38163816 bronze badges
- Mathematics 219.5k 219.5k 1717 gold badges119119 silver badges286286 bronze badges
- Italian LanguageMod 16.8k 16.8k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Code Review 608 608 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 437 Lengths and when to use them
- 436 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 410 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 315 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 264 fontenc vs inputenc
- 263 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 234 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →