I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
- TeX - LaTeX 836.8k 836.8k 105105 gold badges21712171 silver badges35663566 bronze badges
- Mathematics 204.1k 204.1k 1515 gold badges100100 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 15.2k 15.2k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Code Review 608 608 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 412 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 410 Lengths and when to use them
- 395 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 286 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 246 fontenc vs inputenc
- 234 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 213 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →