I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
- TeX - LaTeX 797.4k 797.4k 9595 gold badges20752075 silver badges34553455 bronze badges
- Mathematics 197.1k 197.1k 1414 gold badges9696 silver badges228228 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 14k 14k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Code Review 598 598 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 399 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 387 Lengths and when to use them
- 384 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 274 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 239 fontenc vs inputenc
- 221 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 199 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →