I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
- TeX - LaTeX 938k 938k 118118 gold badges23642364 silver badges38493849 bronze badges
- Mathematics 221.7k 221.7k 1818 gold badges119119 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 16.9k 16.9k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Code Review 608 608 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 445 Lengths and when to use them
- 440 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 411 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 319 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 266 fontenc vs inputenc
- 264 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 241 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →