I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
- TeX - LaTeX 854.2k 854.2k 105105 gold badges22102210 silver badges36203620 bronze badges
- Mathematics 208.1k 208.1k 1515 gold badges106106 silver badges259259 bronze badges
- Italian Language♦ 16.1k 16.1k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Code Review 608 608 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 260 260 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 419 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 416 Lengths and when to use them
- 402 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 290 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 251 fontenc vs inputenc
- 241 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 216 'Floor' and 'ceiling' functions
- View more network posts →