top 0.01% overall
I'm a mathematician working in algebra. I've been using TeX since 1987, but couldn't write my Ph.D. thesis with it. Sob!
I teach LaTeX at my university, besides the mathematics courses. I'm the author of some LaTeX packages and even of one Plain TeX package. At my site it's possible to download my book on LaTeX programming (in Italian, sorry).
Here's my motto for TeX.SX:
Pronto prontissimo son come il fulmine: sono il factotum della città. (From "Il barbiere di Siviglia", music by Gioachino Rossini, libretto by Cesare Sterbini.)
Top Network Posts
- 360 What are the different kinds of boxes in (La)TeX?
- 354 How to add a forced line break inside a table cell
- 333 Lengths and when to use them
- 250 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 221 fontenc vs inputenc
- 187 What's the difference between \mathrm and \operatorname?
- 179 Choosing whether to include PDF or PNG in PDFLaTeX
- View more network posts →