Don't really know what to say, but have a look at what I'm currently working on: http://harpy.sourceforge.net/
I'll be more talkative when inspiration strikes me ;-)
Member for 10 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 '17 at 11:47
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.7k 1.7k 1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 39 Does publishing a paper on arXiv prevent me from submitting it to a non-open access journal?
- 34 Getting "No qmlscene installed." warning in "QT CREATOR" on "Ubuntu"
- 32 Convexity of the product of two functions in higher dimensions
- 31 When / how should I ask about a manuscript's status in review?
- 31 How can a classical pianist learn jazz piano?
- 30 An edge partitioning problem on cubic graphs
- View more network posts →