MirBSD founder (this includes mksh and jupp development), FreeWRT core team member (and casual contributor to its partial successor OpenADK and µClibc-ng), Debian Developer, MuseScore contributor) and doing lots of OSS work (Free Software/Services/Music, OER) in general (virtually all C libraries, lots of porting, etc).
I hereby offer all content (but see below) I author on the SO/StackExchange network also under The MirOS Licence (HTML version with less WTF-8) in addition to “cc-wiki” (CC-BY-SA 2.5 or 3.0, depending on the SO/SE network site, apparently). This licence grant does not extend to any “Profile Content”. I urge everyone else contributing here to do the same. In addition, should the proposed MIT licence change go into effect, I require full MIT licence terms on reuse of my work under the MIT licence granted to SO/SE (reuse under The MirOS Licence already requires full terms to be retained).
English is only my third language, so please excuse any mistakes related to that I may make, e.g. when not fully awake. I do try.
Shortlink: Qs in my tags
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 814 814 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 534 534 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 In which order do I plug the SATA power and data cables for hotplug?
- 25 Android adb shell - ash or ksh?
- 22 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 18 Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 15 Slashed zero, the “right” way?
- 14 Disassembling A Flat Binary File Using objdump
- 13 Problem with certificates
- View more network posts →