Writer of the 41++ Programming Language, which is designed to be human readable as a good introductory language.
Also write the "On Error Resume Prior" blog, which is where I file some of my thoughts on mathematics and computer science.
I am currently working on a Simple Preprocessor (
spp), that allows for easy integration of preprocessing tools with compilers and interpreters.
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 411 411 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 297 297 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 156 156 66 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 153 153 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 Why would a program compile for me, but not for another person?
- 20 Is there foreshadowing that Bashir was genetically modified?
- 13 What do bitwise operators look like in 3d?
- 11 People who downvote all answers on a post because the question is low quality
- 10 What actually happened with the tractor beam in The Voyager Conspiracy?
- 10 ceil conterpart for Math.floorDiv in Java?
- 10 Making Part of the Planet Completely Inaccessible
- View more network posts →