Daniel W. Farlow
What can I say? I love mathematics.
My avatar is a screenshot of a graph I produced using ideas I sketched out in an article back in 2012 titled Bezier Curves with a Romantic Twist.
Shoulders of giants
Member for 5 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 19 '18 at 2:33
Top network posts
- 85 Is it possible to plot a graph of any shape?
- 83 Mathematically, why was the Enigma machine so hard to crack?
- 67 Fake induction proofs
- 59 Arc length contest! Minimize the arc length of $f(x)$ when given three conditions.
- 48 What exactly is the difference between weak and strong induction?
- 47 Is the axiom of choice really all that important?
- 36 Fake induction proofs
- View more network posts →