Independent researcher, data analyst, programmer
Research interests in descending order of recency:
- Categorical semantics of programming
- String diagrams
- Categorical algebra
- Hierarchical decomposition of graphs
- Petri nets
- Machine learning
- Evolutionary algorithms
Hobby: strategy games , board games, all things science, street epistemology
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 14 '14 at 19:05
Top network posts
- 18 Precise sum of floating point numbers
- 10 Python call constructor of its own instance
- 9 Huge table/matrix with colored boxes
- 8 How does multi-core CPU implement asynchronous coordination?
- 8 How do we define a tree in a directed graph?
- 7 Pass a list through pgfkey
- 6 Algorithm: how to find a column in matrix filled with all 1, time complexity O(n)?
- View more network posts →