I am an assistant dean of academic and faculty affairs at Yale University, with an academic background in linguistics. As a linguist, I worked at the interface between syntax and morphology. I was particularly interested in wh-question formation strategies and the derivation of morphological alternations that appear in the context of A′-movement. Most of my research involved data from Bantu languages, drawn from existing sources as well as original fieldwork with native speakers. I also worked as a postdoc on the Yale Grammatical Diversity Project, which examines grammatical variation within and across North American English dialects.
New Haven, CT
Member for 7 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '20 at 18:10
Top network posts
- 19 How to name arguments in \newcommand?
- 18 Typesetting phonetic symbols: Unicode or tipa?
- 16 Typesetting phonetic symbols: Unicode or tipa?
- 11 Adding complex phonetic symbols to LaTeX
- 10 How to do centered interlinear text in LaTeX
- 10 gb4e: remove extra space below preamble/header lines
- 8 Initials in the bibliography. firstinits/uniquename not working correctly in biblatex?
- View more network posts →