Computer Science student at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (India).
"Computer science is to computers as astronomy is to telescopes. — Edsger Dijkstra"
Himachal Pradesh, India
Member for 5 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 '17 at 6:58
- Unix & Linux 1k 1k 1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 888 888 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 861 861 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 649 649 33 gold badges99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Chemistry 376 376 22 gold badges55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Animations in LaTeX
- 30 Why do we use such complicated notation?
- 26 Why do solar panels not have focusing mirrors?
- 21 How can I make this diagram about graphs in LaTeX?
- 16 On adding sugar to water, does the entropy increase or decrease?
- 15 Where is the bash feature to open a command in $EDITOR documented?
- 13 How much work can a force on a spring do? (Why are two methods wrong?)
- View more network posts →