Computer Science student at National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (India).
"Computer science is to computers as astronomy is to telescopes. — Edsger Dijkstra"
Himachal Pradesh, India
Member for 7 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 '17 at 6:58
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Chemistry 741 741 33 gold badges88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Animations in LaTeX
- 30 Where is the bash feature to open a command in $EDITOR documented?
- 28 Why do we use such complicated notation?
- 26 Where is the bash feature to open a command in $EDITOR documented?
- 26 Why do solar panels not have focusing mirrors?
- 21 How can I make this diagram about graphs in LaTeX?
- 16 On adding sugar to water, does the entropy increase or decrease?
- View more network posts →