Hi there! I'm Danu, a Dutch postdoc student in mathematics at the university of Hamburg. Very broadly, I am interested in differential geometry; more specifically, I work on quaternionic manifolds. Another interest of mine is in the interactions between geometry and string (or gauge) theories.
- Physics 15.5k 15.5k 99 gold badges6565 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics♦ 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 928 928 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Layman's explanation and understanding of Einstein's field equations
- 46 Book covering differential geometry and topology for physics
- 46 What led to the fall of Göttingen?
- 36 How does one correctly interpret the behavior of the heat capacity of a charged black hole?
- 33 Is it fair to judge this speedskating race by only 3 thousands of a second?
- 32 How can we recover the Newtonian gravitational potential from the metric of general relativity?
- 30 Is it a problem with radiometric dating that carbon 14 is found in materials dated to millions of years old?
- View more network posts →