- TeX - LaTeX 45.8k 45.8k 2626 gold badges145145 silver badges216216 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 631 631 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 284 284 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Different 259 259 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 493 bibtex vs. biber and biblatex vs. natbib
- 434 How do I make my document look like it was written by a Cthulhu-worshipping madman?
- 426 What are all the font styles I can use in math mode?
- 158 Contest: Show Off Your Skillz in TeX & Friends [TeX.sx birthday]
- 124 When and why should I use % !TEX TS-program and % !TEX encoding?
- 102 Commenting out large sections
- 87 How to strike through obliquely, e.g. to indicate cancellation?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (69)
65 Let’s polish the Editors/IDEs question Feb 8 '13
29 Why is “thanks” inappropriate at the end of a question? Oct 17 '12
27 Should we answer really bad questions? Apr 9 '12
22 Use dashes in page titles instead of hyphens Nov 24 '11