– I'm a physicist working in cognitive neuroscience on statistical data analysis methods.
– I program mainly in Matlab, but also occasionally in C, bash/sed/awk, Perl, Python, and Java.
– I use Debian GNU/Linux for working, Windows for playing, Android when mobile.
– I write pandoc-flavored Markdown in vim which is rendered by LaTeX, though sometimes MS Word can't be avoided.
– I dabble in typography and information design.
University of Kulahari
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 at 21:47
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 424 424 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 404 404 11 gold badge33 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 What is the relationship between orthogonal, correlation and independence?
- 25 Why sigmoid function instead of anything else?
- 23 For loop to split matrix to equal sized sub-matrices
- 19 Is there a name for the function $\max(x, 0)$?
- 19 How to use an Android phone or tablet to make a projector presentation?
- 18 How to Build a Distance Matrix without a Loop (Vectorization)?
- 17 The best symbol for non-negative integers?
- View more network posts →