A programmer who loves everything about software building.
- Programming Language: C/C++, D, Java/Groovy/Scala, C#, Objective-C, Python, Ruby, Lisp, Prolog, SQL, Smalltalk, Haskell, F#, OCaml, Erlang/Elixir, Forth, Rebol/Red
- Programming Tools and environments: Emacs, Eclipse, TextMate, JVM, .NET
- Programming Methodology: Refactoring, Design Patterns, Agile, eXtreme
- Computer Science: Algorithm, Compiler, Artificial Intelligence
Member for 10 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 '17 at 13:22
- Stack Overflow 156.2k 156.2k 189189 gold badges521521 silver badges820820 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 7.1k 7.1k 1515 gold badges4141 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.4k 5.4k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Ask Different 5.3k 5.3k 1313 gold badges4646 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Super User 5.2k 5.2k 1717 gold badges5757 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1852 How to check if a variable is set in Bash?
- 1216 Can I recover a branch after its deletion in Git?
- 662 Changing image size in Markdown
- 526 What is "stdafx.h" used for in Visual Studio?
- 472 What's the difference between "git reset" and "git checkout"?
- 433 Unresolved reference issue in PyCharm
- 285 How do you 'redo' changes after 'undo' with Emacs?
- View more network posts →