A programmer who loves everything about software building.
- Programming Language: C/C++, D, Java/Groovy/Scala, C#, Objective-C, Python, Ruby, Lisp, Prolog, SQL, Smalltalk, Haskell, F#, OCaml, Erlang/Elixir, Forth, Rebol/Red
- Programming Tools and environments: Emacs, Eclipse, TextMate, JVM, .NET
- Programming Methodology: Refactoring, Design Patterns, Agile, eXtreme
- Computer Science: Algorithm, Compiler, Artificial Intelligence
Member for 10 years
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 '17 at 13:22
- Stack Overflow 142.5k 142.5k 178178 gold badges497497 silver badges799799 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.3k 6.3k 1212 gold badges3939 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Ask Different 5.1k 5.1k 1313 gold badges4444 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5k 5k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Super User 4.9k 4.9k 1717 gold badges5353 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1615 How to check if a variable is set in Bash?
- 1099 Can I recover a branch after its deletion in Git?
- 528 Changing image size in Markdown
- 507 What is "stdafx.h" used for in Visual Studio?
- 447 What's the difference between "git reset" and "git checkout"?
- 381 Unresolved reference issue in PyCharm
- 269 How do you 'redo' changes after 'undo' with Emacs?
- View more network posts →