The name stays. Lest we forget.
All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are derived works and I'm not at liberty to grant rights in them. [lifted from Steve Jessop's about me, thanks!]
Electronic mail: first name -at- mareimbrium -dot- org
I used to go under the username Kuba Ober on this network.
- Stack Overflow 84.1k 84.1k 1010 gold badges120120 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2k 2k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 720 720 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 488 488 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Passing an argument to a slot
- 98 How to use the Qt's PIMPL idiom?
- 96 How to execute a functor or a lambda in a given thread in Qt, GCD-style?
- 87 Qt Slots and C++11 lambda
- 67 Why should I not #include <bits/stdc++.h>?
- 65 Why does the enhanced GCC 6 optimizer break practical C++ code?
- 64 Does large use of signals and slots affect application performance?
- View more network posts →