I will not use my name until Stack Exchange Inc. rights the wrongs they did to Monica Cellio: engage in honest discussion with her, and settle all outstanding issues in a way which Monica explicitly and freely approves. I expect that will involve retracting or otherwise correcting all defamatory statements about Monica which members of the company made to the press, on the SE network, and elsewhere.
Starting points if you're looking for background:
All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are derived works and I'm not at liberty to grant rights in them. [lifted from Steve Jessop's about me, thanks!]
Electronic mail: first name -at- mareimbrium -dot- org
I used to go under the username Kuba Ober on this network, and I certainly hope I will be able to return to it.
- Stack Overflow 83k 83k 1010 gold badges118118 silver badges255255 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 720 720 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 478 478 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Passing an argument to a slot
- 96 How to use the Qt's PIMPL idiom?
- 93 How to execute a functor or a lambda in a given thread in Qt, GCD-style?
- 86 Qt Slots and C++11 lambda
- 65 Why does the enhanced GCC 6 optimizer break practical C++ code?
- 63 Why should I not #include <bits/stdc++.h>?
- 63 Does large use of signals and slots affect application performance?
- View more network posts →