I will not use my name until Stack Exchange Inc. rights the wrongs they did to Monica Cellio: engage in honest discussion with her, and settle all outstanding issues in a way which Monica explicitly and freely approves. I expect that will involve:
Retracting or otherwise correcting all defamatory statements about Monica which members of the company made to the press, on the SE network, and elsewhere.
Reinstating her as a moderator if that be her wish.
Starting points if you're looking for background:
All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are derived works and I'm not at liberty to grant rights in them. [lifted from Steve Jessop's about me, thanks!]
Electronic mail: first name -at- mareimbrium -dot- org
I used to go under the username Kuba Ober on this network, and I certainly hope I will be able to return to it.
- Stack Overflow 80.8k 80.8k 1010 gold badges109109 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 680 680 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 481 481 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 Passing an argument to a slot
- 95 How to use the Qt's PIMPL idiom?
- 87 How to execute a functor or a lambda in a given thread in Qt, GCD-style?
- 85 Qt Slots and C++11 lambda
- 65 Why does the enhanced GCC 6 optimizer break practical C++ code?
- 63 Does large use of signals and slots affect application performance?
- 58 Are stackless C++20 coroutines a problem?
- View more network posts →