All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are derived works and I'm not at liberty to grant rights in them. [lifted from Steve Jessop's about me, thanks!]
Electronic mail: first name -at- mareimbrium -dot- org
- Stack Overflow 74.8k 74.8k 1010 gold badges9393 silver badges216216 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 536 536 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 240 240 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 110 Passing an argument to a slot
- 89 How to use the Qt's PIMPL idiom?
- 76 How to execute a functor or a lambda in a given thread in Qt, GCD-style?
- 74 Qt Slots and C++11 lambda
- 65 Why does the enhanced GCC 6 optimizer break practical C++ code?
- 61 Does large use of signals and slots affect application performance?
- 53 Are stackless C++20 coroutines a problem?
- View more network posts →