The name stays. Lest we forget.
All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are derived works and I'm not at liberty to grant rights in them. [lifted from Steve Jessop's about me, thanks!]
Electronic mail: first name -at- mareimbrium -dot- org
- Stack Overflow 89.9k 89.9k 1313 gold badges132132 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 3.5k 3.5k 1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 772 772 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 537 537 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 Passing an argument to a slot
- 117 How to execute a functor or a lambda in a given thread in Qt, GCD-style?
- 102 How to use the Qt's PIMPL idiom?
- 92 Qt Slots and C++11 lambda
- 90 Why should I not #include <bits/stdc++.h>?
- 69 Are stackless C++20 coroutines a problem?
- 67 Does large use of signals and slots affect application performance?
- View more network posts →