Kuba hasn't forgotten Monica
The name stays. Lest we forget.
All my original contributions to StackOverflow are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackOverflow are derived works and I'm not at liberty to grant rights in them. [lifted from Steve Jessop's about me, thanks!]
Electronic mail: first name -at- mareimbrium -dot- org
- Stack Overflow 88.7k 88.7k 1313 gold badges131131 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 3.2k 3.2k 1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 762 762 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 525 525 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Passing an argument to a slot
- 109 How to execute a functor or a lambda in a given thread in Qt, GCD-style?
- 102 How to use the Qt's PIMPL idiom?
- 92 Qt Slots and C++11 lambda
- 84 Why should I not #include <bits/stdc++.h>?
- 69 Are stackless C++20 coroutines a problem?
- 67 Does large use of signals and slots affect application performance?
- View more network posts →